ABOUT GOLDEN QUARTZ AND QUARTZ STONE GROUP
- Golden Quartz is a high-class trademark belonging to the Quartz Stone Group, exclusive export by Gold Ceramics CO., LTD.
- Quartz Stone factory is located in the center of Phu Tho province, Vietnam with a total area of 12 hectares.
- Phase 1 has been completed with 02 Quartz stone slabs production lines, with the latest technologies and full production line of KEDA, creating a capacity of 600,000 m2 / year and the capacity to expand in the next phases up many times.
- With a variety of colors, product quality created by leading experts in the Quartz field, we can proudly assert each of our products is a unique artwork.
- Production technology: The self-developed self-gravity hydraulic proportional control press developed by KEDA has been the world leader in performance after more than ten years of industrial verification and technical upgrade.
- Using the most modern production line of the KEDA.
- Golden Quartz – Quartz Stone apply highest standards as Quality management standard ISO 9001: 2015, Enviromental management standard ISO 14001: 2015, certification of product quality according to Vietnamese standards (TCVN) assessed and certified by Quacert. We also apply Green Guard and NSF standards.
- GOLDEN QUARTZ quartz is made of up to 93% natural quartz and 7% other additives such as high quality polymer resin and other pigments. The products are solid, durable, with excellent heat resistance, corrosion resistance, leakage resistance and absolute protection against bacteria.
- Slab size (stock): 3200mm x 1600mm | Thickness: 20mm / 30mm
- Slab size (option): 3500mm x 2000mm | Thickness: 20mm / 30mm
- Origin: GOLDEN QUARTZ – QUARTZ STONE group (Exclusive export by Gold Ceramics CO., LTD)
ADVANTAGES OF QUARTZ STONE GOLDEN QUARTZ BRAND
- Resistant to wear & tear: The characteristics of Golden Quartz mean that this is one of the most resistant kitchen worktops on the market and is ideal for withstanding whatever everyday use throws at it.
- Highly scratch resistant: Food can be cut directly on top of the worktop without it being damaged. Even so, adapted cutting boards should be used for cutting..
- Stain resistant: Golden Quartz is not affected by products like solvents, detergents, bleach, oil, vinegar or citrus juice, provided that the stains are cleaned away within few hours..
- Heat resistant: Our quartz kitchen worktops do not burn, or give off smoke or toxic substances when exposed to high temperatures.
- Easy to clean: Golden Quartz surfaces are incredibly easy to clean and care for – especially when compared to natural stone alternatives.
- Diversity of colors, types and designs.
Quartz stone is now widely used, typically:
- Dining room: Bar tops and desktops in Western-style dining rooms, desktops, wall decking anf floor decking in Macdonald’s and KFC,…
- Kitchen: cabinet countertops, worktops, decking for kitchen walls,…
- Vanity and Bathroom: vanity ountertops, decking for shower room walls, dressing mirrorframes,…
- Commercial applications: countertops, walls decking, floor decking of banks, telecombusiness halls,…
- Residential application: furniture tops, teapoy, wall decking and floor decking,…
- Office area: bureau and chair tops, large reception desk,..
QUARTZ STONE GROUP CORPORATION
Lot CN01, Bai Ba Industrial Cluster, Dong Thanh Commune, Thanh Ba Phu Tho District